server
Add Reply
andal
2024-03-07 17:26:48 UTC
paganini.bofh.team

no registering needed, fake email address accepted
Adman Online
2024-05-20 17:23:53 UTC
Post by andal
paganini.bofh.team
no registering needed, fake email address accepted
What is this server for? If it's for USENET, how should I configure my
client?
Paul
2024-05-20 21:56:11 UTC
Post by Adman Online
Post by andal
paganini.bofh.team
no registering needed, fake email address accepted
What is this server for? If it's for USENET, how should I configure my
client?
It's for USENET. Text USENET messages. Not a binary server (those use too much bandwidth).

paganini.bofh.team Port 119 (the default port value)

Always Request Authentication (do not tick the box)

USER= \____ No account is needed (similar to how AIOE used to work)
PASS= /

That should be enough to make it work.

Paul
Jörg Lorenz
2024-05-21 09:04:55 UTC
Post by andal
paganini.bofh.team
no registering needed, fake email address accepted
Exactly the reason why it is blacklisted here.
--
"Ave Caesar! Morituri te salutant!"