How 2 restore Trash folder in Sylpheed?
bad sector
2021-03-12 04:18:45 UTC
It just vanished, if do a "Create New Folder"
ity gets created in one of the other folders
and not in the main one where the Inbox,
Sent, Drafts etc. are
Stephen - frelwizen 1555
2021-03-13 08:31:06 UTC
Post by bad sector
It just vanished, if do a "Create New Folder"
ity gets created in one of the other folders
and not in the main one where the Inbox,
Sent, Drafts etc. are
Which do you think is the better troll? William Poaster or Just Wondering?
I vote for Just Wondering; only because he occasionally does understand
what he is told, even if, sadly, he forgets it sometimes minutes later.
It's as predicted that Just Wondering faked indifference at the condition
of being assumed trustworthy -- knowing that it's inconceivable to ever
ensue. I can tell from the manner Just Wondering asked - by demanding basics
of the language and suchlike - he's certainly not understood a computationally
complex program. Otherwise he'd have understood the requirements including
being POSIX compliant!

I shall not ask Just Wondering how any part of William Poaster's body
tastes no matter how regularly Just Wondering licks it. Dropping support
for command line holdovers is common sense.

Your system will crawl while finding a way to stop Just Wondering. You
do realize that the massive floods ending up in multiple groups started
out as a joke about hacking Google.

--
I Left My Husband & Daughter At Home And THIS happened!!
<http://web.archive.org/web/20200909135108/https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?name=dustin+james+cook&citystatezip=Kingston%2C+TN&rid=0xl&Diesel=&Gremlin=&Raid=>
Dustin Cook is a functionally illiterate fraud
Steven Petruzzellis
2021-03-14 09:48:58 UTC
Post by bad sector
It just vanished, if do a "Create New Folder"
ity gets created in one of the other folders
and not in the main one where the Inbox,
Sent, Drafts etc. are
The bulk of the posters in this forum do application development either
as a necessity or as a vocation, so I have doubts more than a few consider
writing macros to be "black magic". The one talent Tattoo Vampire learned
fully is to work to shame Steven Petruzzellis into back peddling and if
that fails to work, flood the thread or dishonesty change the target. Why
would Steven Petruzzellis trust me if you believe there's a possibility
that I use shills? That sincerely make you want to take the red pill? This
is the so-called improved 'model' by those calling themselves 'liberals',
you must 'recuse' yourself, you are no longer seen as human, you are presumed
guilty until you attack someone else, which is not possible in this environment.

Tattoo Vampire's behavior is quite in all respects dishonest. There can
be no ambiguity that as soon as any bygone 'plonked person' does whatever
to offend the little daisy's feelings that they will be replonked.

Gee, imagine Tattoo Vampire trying to pin his flapdoodle on me or others,
no one has ever seen that before. It was Tattoo Vampire who stated that
he and his work friends used to commit credit card fraud all the time and
it was free entertainment.

-
Get Rich Slow!
<http://web.archive.org/web/20200911090855/https://www.usphonebook.com/423-
491-1448?Dustin-Cook=&Diesel=&Gremlin=>
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Steve%20Petruzzellis%20racist%20swine
<http://web.archive.org/web/20200909135108/https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?name=dustin+james+cook&citystatezip=Kingston%2C+TN&rid=0xl&Diesel=&Gremlin=&Raid=>
Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud