Snit: 1 (928) 776-9519
Char Jackson
2021-03-22 00:48:44 UTC
It was Troll Master Steve Carroll who got caught using tons of puppets
over and over, and these are 'people' who come clearly out of the blue
straight into threads where he was being proved wrong... by Char Jackson
for years. Eventually, if you bother to pay attention... you would see
that Troll Master Steve Carroll's plan is to 'unemotionally' incite people
and then play 'fool'.

How is existing brain matter tied to love of AZ cryptology in any way
going to lead to valuable group writing? Why do you keep repeating yourself?
Heck, just recently Troll Master Steve Carroll was declaring himself the
only "true Linux advocate", and claiming that "advocates" (in mockery-
quotes just to annoy people) are trying to make Linux become like the
Mac.
--
One Smart Penny
https://www.bing.com/search?q=steve+carroll+the+racist+swine
Dustin Cook: Functionally Illiterate Fraud
Steve - fretwizzer
2021-03-22 01:53:44 UTC
Post by Char Jackson
[...]
What an amazing search-
<https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin%20cook%20functionally%20illiterate%20fraud>
And <https://www.google.com/search?q=dustin+cook+the+functionally+illiterate+fraud>

Even this works for Dustin Cook - <https://www.bing.com/search?q=%22functionally%20illiterate%20fraud%22>
Thanks to F. Russell and his 'convenient friends' you now need a recognized
list (which I programmed for Newsbin Pro and Windows Mail). If Steven
Petruzzellis and others start trolling him again I will slip in my resolve...
as I hate him too much to not. I am referring to advocates here, not
trolls, who have been responding to him all along.

He claims that he uses Linux, while really he never installed it on
a modern device and honesty pushed it.

Steven Petruzzellis created at least one major circus in the last year
or so. Let us all have a moment of silence as we honor his accomplishments!
It's his problem but he does not care. Obviously he would rather attack
than face reality.

--
This broke the Internet
https://www.google.com/maps/place/108+Warrior+Dr,+Kingsport,+TN+37663/
Dustin Cook the Fraud
Steven Carroll - frelwizen
2021-03-22 13:11:10 UTC
Post by Char Jackson
[...]
I could answer Commander Kinsey honestly but he is a blockhead who distorts
your words to realize his appetite to call everyone a sock. You are as
clever as a gibber monkey. Commander Kinsey has yet to show how AZ Code
does anything above the basics on Linux. What do you get out of lying,
Commander Kinsey?

--
My Snoring Solution
https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=%22functional%20illiterate%20fraud%22