Snit: AZ cryptology quirks
Stefen Carroll - frelwizen
2021-03-21 23:13:40 UTC
There is no question that all of them are not automated because some
of them tap into what Snit said in very specific ways which proves they
are a response, not just crap. Meaning someone is hand writing many of
these. Despite Steve 'Racist Swine' Carroll's claim that he has "no skill
in making enemies" (a lie as evidenced by the fact that he destroyed
CSMA with his crap) he was seen asking people how they would trick someone
to give up their password. I could answer Steve 'Racist Swine' Carroll
at once but he is an ass who twists what you say to fulfill his inclination
to call everyone a deceiver. You guys can only think from the perspective
of a programmer.

-
Top Six Ways Steve 'Racist Swine' Carroll Trolls!
https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=Dustin+Cook+%22functional+illiterate+fraud%22
https://www.bing.com/search?q=dustin+cook%3A+functionally+illiterate+fraud
https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=%22functional%20illiterate%20fraud%22
Dustin Cook is a functional illiterate fraud
Steve Petruzzellis - fretwizer
2021-03-22 08:02:24 UTC
Post by Stefen Carroll - frelwizen
[...]
It was Theo who stated that he and his work friends used to lie to strangers
all the time and it was fun, not even to feel guilty about. The only
way that I could disregard circuitry's constant need for tinkering because
of incompatibility dilemmas or inconsistent updates is if I consumed
the unending number of delusion its users have been feeding Theo since
2011. Theo loves that Graham J is on the other end. Imagine if Theo walked
up to a footstool and delivered the punch line. It wouldn't be amusing
in any way.

Don't look now, but I think Theo has a serious fascination with Graham
J. I just configured a KF and won't be impacted by the flooding. Theo's
attack has made a total cesspool of cola via GG, so I don't endeavor
posting to the group with my desktop anymore. A good thing he has done
with this flooding is that the Theo boycott will never be lifted. That's
what Theo does when he gets caught. He immediately creates a new identity,
starts a thread so he can claim here made a mistake. Hey it was my left
hand... and then he babbles to himself with his right hand.

--
Eight things to never feed your dog
<http://web.archive.org/web/20200909135108/https://www.truepeoplesearch.com/details?name=dustin+james+cook&citystatezip=Kingston%2C+TN&rid=0xl&Diesel=&Gremlin=&Raid=>
Racist Swine Steve Carroll
Steven Petruzzellis - fretwizzen
2021-03-23 15:44:11 UTC
[...]
Anyone familiar with my posts knows it's not written in the manner Tattoo
Vampire is saying, and some of them are of course hand written. Graeme Wall
expects people to believe that a poster such as Tattoo Vampire who he has
frequently accused to be a deceiver is someone to 'respect'? How can he think
people are THAT stupid?

It was Graeme Wall who was publicly asking how better to hide his nonsense.
All that matters is that Graeme Wall gets to convey his crank call and then
hang up and giggle about it. The fact that Tattoo Vampire is an unwitting
victim on the other end of the phone is what gets him off. Translation of
Graeme Wall speak: His remarkable "debugging talents" blinded him to a module
he insists does not exists that Tattoo Vampire found in under a minute for
this application. The only thing on the fritz here is Graeme Wall.

-
My Snoring Solution!!
https://www.google.com/search?q=steve+carroll+the+racist+swine
Dustin Cook the functionally illiterate fraud
Dusty Crook
2021-03-24 09:12:14 UTC
[...]
Char Jackson is a fool... people have plonked his socks. What he really
should use is a bot that keeps switching names, then bot posts have a chance
at being almost as annoying as he is. Anyway, it doesn't matter because
the FROM line on a post does not matter, it's the content that counts. The
text of the post is a bunch of gibbering bullshit. That points to one person.
Too much glue for you, gluey.

Give it up, dude... even you have blocked that dimwit. Given what Char
Jackson is nobody would condemn anyone for pushing to be rid of his monstrous
style of crap. It's a prolonged battle, and Char Jackson is simultaneously
an expert bullshitter of trolling remarks, while posting with socks with
a myriad of tells. He is incontrovertibly flooding, he got caught and he's
doing the normal ego protecting rubbish learned in Intro to Trolling classes
as he attempts to keep what Graham J already has... but it backfired.
Fretwizzer and Frelwizzen are both Char Jackson. This has been proved time
and time again. He claims it is a "forger" or a "hacker", but:

* The "forger" is psychic and knows when Char Jackson is going to start
and stop posting.
<http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/carroll-forger>
<http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/carroll-forger2>
<http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/carroll-forger3>
<http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/carroll-forger4>
This pattern repeats itself over and over... those are just some examples.

* Char Jackson twists and lies to say it is merely a sign of a "forger"
posting at about the same time. Why lie if he is not hiding something?

* Char Jackson has (at least apparently) done the same nonsense before
with socks: <http://tmp.gallopinginsanity.com/stevedward>.

* Char Jackson repeatedly blamed Snit for forging him but has also admitted
he lied and "doubts" it is him doing so.

* Char Jackson has used multiple accounts to accuse people of forging him.

* Char Jackson clearly has been watching what IPs the "forger" is using
and listed them.

* Char Jackson pointed to <https://www.torproject.org> which makes it trivial
to use multiple IP addresses with their Tor Browser.

* Char Jackson lies about being able to use that software, claiming he
has "no idea how this can be done".

* Char Jackson himself pointed out that even his "normal" email address
has been posted through proxies, just like his "forger" has been doing,
but he says this is because Google or his ISP somehow forces this.

* Char Jackson claimed he thought using the Tor Browser would make Google
Groups look completely different. Absurd. Why tell such a lie if he is not
trying to obfuscate the issue?

--
One Smart Penny
https://gibiru.com/results.html?q=Steve+Petruzzellis+%22RACIST+SWINE%22